Orders are being accepted for this issue of The Definitive Robert E. Howard Journal. This issue features a stellar line-up of rare Howard fiction, essays, articles, reviews and artwork:
- Full Color Cormac Mac Art Cover by Terry Pavlet
- Inside Front and Back Covers: Scenes from “The Footfalls Within” by Bob Covington
- Back Cover: The Sonora Kid by Richard Pace
- “The Diablos Trail” by Robert E. Howard, illustrated by Jim Ordolis
- “Miss High-Hat” by Robert E. Howard, illustrated by David Burton
- “All the Crowd” verse by Robert E. Howard, illustrated by David Houston
- “When the Dam Breaks: Violence and Wild Water” by David Hardy, illustrated by Nathan Furman
- “Introducing…in this Corner…Kid Socko” by Brian Leno, illustrated by Clayton Hinkle
- “One Gent too Many on Bear Creek” by Patrice Louinet, illustrated by Joe Wehrle
- “Rogues in the House: A Conan Portfolio” by Michael L. Peters
- “Robert E. Howard and the Lone Scouts: The Birth of The Junto” by Rob Roehm, illustrated by Bill Cavalier
- “Ace Jessel and the Ghost of Tom Molineaux” by Jeffrey Shanks, illustrated by Nathan Furman
- “Victory Revisited” verse by Barbara Barrett
- “Griots: A Sword and Soul Anthology: A Review” by Morgan Holmes
- Plus additional artwork and features.
The print run for this issue is only 200 numbered copies.
Price: $24.00, US postage paid.
Order and Pay Via PayPal: